Introduction to Shiatsu & Energy Work Weekend
Saturday 23rd September 2017 - Sunday 24th September 2017, 10:00-17:30
An exciting and fun exploration into the principles of Shiatsu, this practical workshop is great for anyone curious about Shiatsu and energy work or for those of you already practicing some form of therapeutic work and interested in broadening your skills.
- Explore the foundations of Shiatsu – Ki and Yin / Yang
- Enjoy sensing and developing Ki awareness
- Learn simple exercises for your own health and wellbeing
- Learn a basic routine to treat friends and family
£100 for the weekend – Please call 01603 632555 or email Dinah for further info or to book.
Find out more about Shiatsu and the Shiatsu College in these short videos, featuring Dinah John, Principal at the Norwich Shiatsu College. She answers your questions on…
- ‘What is Shiatsu?’
- What typical ‘Shiatsu College Classes’ are like
- Courses available at ‘The Shiatsu College’
To find out more about Shiatsu College classes please visit the Shiatsu College Website