Saturday 28th May 2016, 10:30-17:30
£48 (£40 each if you book two together)
In this workshop you will learn:
- How you can change your internal dialogue from negative to positive.
- How to access internal resources/ inner mentors who can encourage and value you.
- How to identify and let go of limiting beliefs about yourself and your worth.
- How to access the intelligence of your heart to create compassion, neutralise negative feelings and cultivate inner wisdom and intuition.
- How to get in touch with your body and understand its needs for rest, relaxation, good nutrition and movement.
- How to be assertive about your needs and develop courage to speak your truth when necessary.
- How to forgive yourself and let go of past hurts or guilt.
This workshop is for you if you tend to be kinder to others than to yourself. It is also ideal for those who support others such as counsellors, complementary therapists, social workers, teachers, trainers, coaches and managers. Parents too will find much to pass on to their children.
Where: Norwich Wellbeing Centre, 15 Chapelfield East, Norwich NR2 1SF
When: Saturday 28th May, 10.00 for 10.30 – 5.30 pm. Refreshments provided but not lunch.
Cost: £48 (£40 each if you book two together).
To book your place(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message f: Sue Bayliss – Pathways to Wellbein